Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cards By Cathy

What are 5 things everyone should know about you?

1. I have a masters in Industrial Engineering and Management and a degree in Manufacturing Engineering.

2. I’m a recent new mommy

3. I love chicken, stuffing and onion sandwiches

4. I don’t like birthday cakes

5. I HATE math, (you may wonder why I chose engineering as a career!)


How & when did you find zazzle?

I found it about a year ago. I was looking for wedding stationery for myself and decided to start designing my own. I eventually thought to myself ‘well I might as well sell them’ and then I found Zazzle.


Do you have any formal art or computer training?
During my college years I have had plenty of computer training in terms of AutoCAD, 3D modelling, programming etc. but had to teach myself Photoshop and illustrator to help with my designs!


If you were introduced to a stranger and they were wearing one of your designs - what would you do?
I’d smile like the Cheshire cat (to myself of course) and ask them where they got it!

If you could give just 1 piece of advice to someone new starting zazzle what would be that one thing?
Twitter twitter twitter

Imagine your birthday is coming and you can have any 1 gift from zazzle that is not on one of your stores - which gift would you choose and why?
Something by juderm like calendar below




Please list your stores Here:
Cards By Cathy

Renditions

BlushPhoto

Please pick 3 products to be featured:







Editors Picks:

I love these pretty little shoes


this is one hard kicking skater Tee


I love this pretty binder it looks like a real ribbon doesnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment