Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dooni Designs

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you
1 I am born and raised NEW JERSEY
2 I am a mommy
3 I work from home.. yes, ZAZZLE.
4 I like to put A-1 sauce on my mac and cheese and white rice.
5 I don't sing in the shower, but if I lived alone, I would.

Do you have any special art/computer training?

I went to school for graphic design and self taught myself a lot of graphics programs and other programs. I have also built a few computers from barebones. My favorite programs are Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator because that is what we used in school.


If you could put 1 design on a billboard in Times Square for 5 minutes - which one would it be and why?


I would put my Be Different Ducks up because....I would hope that people would look up and take a few seconds out of their busy lives to smile.. even if just on the inside... and be motivated to BE DIFFERENT. Be themselves and not blend in with the crowd.


How long have you been with zazzle and how did you get here?
I opened a Zazzle store in 2004, but not actively work on it until 2008. I was wrapped up in that other ICKY POD. I am very glad that I found my way to Zazzle. How did I get here? Let's just say, I was recruited.


If you had a hole in your wall and needed to cover it with a poster from any shop other then your own - who's poster would you choose?
Demon Girl print
Demon Girl by justinaerni
See all the other artwork available at zazzle



What are your store(s)?
Dooni Designs Animals

Geek Me

Silly Strings Embroidery

Cupcake Wear

Goofkins

I Heart Designs

Eye Heart Names

Eye Heart Animals

Customize It

Little Things

Animals For a Cause

Halloweenie

Animal Madness

Cute Spot

Believe In

Flower Power Shop

Monster Madhouse


Pick 3 products to be featured





Editors Picks





No comments:

Post a Comment