Sunday, April 4, 2010

Zazzleproducts1

What are 5 things everyone should know about you?
1. I was born and grew up in the country. Nature and especially flowers are my greatest inspiration. I recognize many wild plants, at least those that live around my town.

2. I am a teacher- a Greek teacher and work in a primary school.

3. If I were not a teacher I would like to be a linguist or a botanist. I love words and plants.

4. I have always had an inclination towards anything that has to do with art. I took a course on drawing some years ago.

5. I learned English by myself without taking any lessons and the more I studied it the more I loved it. I’m proud of it. Not of my English skills-still a lot to learn-but of being self taught.

Do you have any computer or art training or skills?

Apart from the course on drawing I took and the computer skills necessary for my job, no, I haven’t any other kind of training on digital art. However, when I got my drawing program I loved it and started making things!

How long have you been with zazzle - and how did you get here?
Well, in August of 2008 I had plenty of time to surf on the net, as schools were closed for the summer. At that time, I chanced upon cafepress and was thinking of opening a basic store. I even started gathering information about that. Then I thought to google the words cafepress vs and I got back caffepress vs zazzle. I visited zazzle and fell in love with Keds. So, I opened my shoe gallery and later my main gallery

If your shop only had 1 designs in it - which designs from your current shop(s) would you choose and why?
Only one design? Hmm… I would choose this:
It is a very elegant design. Simple and beautiful. Love its curves and flowers.



What was the most important advice you got from another shopkeeper that you can pass onto another shopkeeper?
When I had only my shoe gallery one shopkeeper suggested that I should put my designs on more products. Also, something else that I read on the forums: 1st quality, then quantity.

If you received a gift card for one free zazzle coffee mug, which could not be used on your own stores - which coffee mug would you pick and why?
I would choose this:
because it’s about spring, it’s cute and I love its colors.



List of your store(s)
Zazzleproducts1
Olmpal

Pick 3 products to be featured







Editors Picks:

In stitches mini slip on kedsshoe
In stitches mini slip on by olmpal
Make your own affordable custom shoes at Zazzle - this one looks like cross stitched shoes i love it!


Cute Birdies Mugs mug
Cute Birdies Mugs by zazzleproducts1
Make a customizable stein on Zazzle - i love the colors of these little birds.


Earth Day Bags bag
Earth Day Bags by zazzleproducts1
Create personalized tote bags on zazzle.com- earth day should be every day and with this tote bag it can be!

1 comment: