Thursday, April 29, 2010

awkwardturtletees

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 We donate 10% of our profits to sea turtle rescue.

2 I'm a twin. And my sister beats me.

3 Turt is the name of our turtle. And his friend Soupy is soon to make a debut.

4 We are the best scrabble/boggle-playing zazzlers ever! Challenge!

5 We're rock solidly awesome. For Realzy.

Do you have any formal art or computer training
? Yes, McKinzie and Ben both have bachelors of art degrees.


What programs do you use to make your designs?
Prison computer time program.

What would you say if you were introduced to a stranger and they were wearing one of your Tshirts? That t-shirt looks good on you, but it would look even better crumpled up on my bedroom floor in the morning.


If you could send any 1 pair of shoes from someone else's zazzle shop to a 3rd world country as a gift which would you choose and why?
I would choose Zimbabwe. I think they need them.



List your shops:
awkwardturtletees's Store at Zazzle


Pick three designs to be featured:








editors picks





No comments:

Post a Comment