1. I love photography - especially landscape photography! I have been taking pictures since the age of about 10 on an old Brownie camera. I have also learned to shoot pretty good from the back of a moving motorcycle.
2. I love traveling and seeing new places and shooting photo’s – our national parks and monuments are my favorites! I’ve also been to Ireland to shoot as well and I am so excited about my summer trip to some national parks and monuments I haven’t seen yet. New photo’s for my shop!
3. I am a physical therapist assistant by day and work with special needs kids. I get so much satisfaction by helping children.
4. I enjoy an active lifestyle. I love weight training, running and hiking. I have completed one full marathon, 4 half marathons, a small triathlon, hiked Mt. Charleston with a 50 pound pack and hiked more than half of the 900 miles of trails in the smoky mountains.
5. I think I’m a type A personality with some OCD components and I love designing and coming up with new ideas. Selling makes me happy!
Do you have any formal training in computers or art?
I had very little training in school on the computer – that was in 1987 and computers were antique way back then – we were using DOS. I took a photography class as one of my electives and a photo I took of a local fire was featured on the front page of our local paper. Then for about 10 years I didn’t do any shooting other than pics of my children. I picked up photography again in 2000, then learned photoshop. I taught myself how to do web page design.
How did you first come to zazzle?
I found Zazzle after I had been with another POD for about 2 years. I was surfing and came across Zazzle and thought branching out would be a good – not keeping all of my eggs in one basket so to speak. A great choice on my part! Soon after I started my Zazzle acct. all the changes started happening at the other POD so I was glad I already had a lot of my designs in place at Zazzle.
If you were driving down the highway and saw a billboard of a person wearing one of your T-shirts - and you didn't put it up there - which one would you hope it would be, and what would you do?
I would like to see this one. I would probably contact the advertiser and seek some compensation and credit for the design and I would also take advantage of it being there.
If you were to receive a gift from any store on zazzle other then your own - what would it be and why?
I absolutely love the poster prints from this photographer – and this is my favorite. I love the perspective on this beautiful scene.
What is the best piece of advice you have ever received about zazzling?
It is hard to pinpoint one. Since I found the forum I have learned a lot of new tips and tricks especially for promoting my products. The best thing I have learned is that I have a lot more to learn about internet marketing.
What are your shops?
TLCgraphix - sports related designs.
National Parks - prints, tees and gifts from my photo’s
Fishing & Hunting Tees - the name says it all
Party Tees & Gifts - beer, beach, margarita, martini and party tees and gifts.
Moms & Kids Only - a wide variety of women’s and kids designs that don’t fit in my other shops.
HaHa Funny t-shirts - humorous designs from chocolate and coffee to wedding and political
Pick 3 products to be featured
This one says how I feel in the morning without my coffee:
A collage of some of my photographs:
America's National Parks America The Beautiful by nationalpark_t_shirt
Browse the prints and posters at Zazzle
One of my favorite wine designs:
I'm Retiring - Work Sucks by Party_Tees_and_Gifts
Shop the t-shirts section of zazzle- this great image says it all about retirement!
Triathlon Iron Distance - Female Version by TLCGraphix
View more Triathalon T-Shirts - only a woman with an iron will can do it - i love designs that encourage women to be all they can be and not let anything - especially being a woman - hold them back!