Saturday, April 3, 2010

TLCGraphix

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1. I love photography - especially landscape photography! I have been taking pictures since the age of about 10 on an old Brownie camera. I have also learned to shoot pretty good from the back of a moving motorcycle.

2. I love traveling and seeing new places and shooting photo’s – our national parks and monuments are my favorites! I’ve also been to Ireland to shoot as well and I am so excited about my summer trip to some national parks and monuments I haven’t seen yet. New photo’s for my shop!

3. I am a physical therapist assistant by day and work with special needs kids. I get so much satisfaction by helping children.

4. I enjoy an active lifestyle. I love weight training, running and hiking. I have completed one full marathon, 4 half marathons, a small triathlon, hiked Mt. Charleston with a 50 pound pack and hiked more than half of the 900 miles of trails in the smoky mountains.

5. I think I’m a type A personality with some OCD components and I love designing and coming up with new ideas. Selling makes me happy!


Do you have any formal training in computers or art?

I had very little training in school on the computer – that was in 1987 and computers were antique way back then – we were using DOS. I took a photography class as one of my electives and a photo I took of a local fire was featured on the front page of our local paper. Then for about 10 years I didn’t do any shooting other than pics of my children. I picked up photography again in 2000, then learned photoshop. I taught myself how to do web page design.


How did you first come to zazzle?

I found Zazzle after I had been with another POD for about 2 years. I was surfing and came across Zazzle and thought branching out would be a good – not keeping all of my eggs in one basket so to speak. A great choice on my part! Soon after I started my Zazzle acct. all the changes started happening at the other POD so I was glad I already had a lot of my designs in place at Zazzle.

If you were driving down the highway and saw a billboard of a person wearing one of your T-shirts - and you didn't put it up there - which one would you hope it would be, and what would you do?
I would like to see this one. I would probably contact the advertiser and seek some compensation and credit for the design and I would also take advantage of it being there.



If you were to receive a gift from any store on zazzle other then your own - what would it be and why?
I absolutely love the poster prints from this photographer – and this is my favorite. I love the perspective on this beautiful scene.

Striped Seaside Rock print
Striped Seaside Rock by cARTerART
See all the posters on zazzle


What is the best piece of advice you have ever received about zazzling?
It is hard to pinpoint one. Since I found the forum I have learned a lot of new tips and tricks especially for promoting my products. The best thing I have learned is that I have a lot more to learn about internet marketing.

What are your shops?

TLCgraphix
- sports related designs.

National Parks - prints, tees and gifts from my photo’s

Fishing & Hunting Tees - the name says it all

Party Tees & Gifts - beer, beach, margarita, martini and party tees and gifts.

Moms & Kids Only - a wide variety of women’s and kids designs that don’t fit in my other shops.

HaHa Funny t-shirts - humorous designs from chocolate and coffee to wedding and political



Pick 3 products to be featured


This one says how I feel in the morning without my coffee:




A collage of some of my photographs:


One of my favorite wine designs:


Editors Picks

I'm Retiring - Work Sucks shirt
I'm Retiring - Work Sucks by Party_Tees_and_Gifts
Shop the t-shirts section of zazzle- this great image says it all about retirement!


Triathlon Iron Distance - Female Version shirt
Triathlon Iron Distance - Female Version by TLCGraphix
View more Triathalon T-Shirts - only a woman with an iron will can do it - i love designs that encourage women to be all they can be and not let anything - especially being a woman - hold them back!


Geek In Training shirt
Geek In Training by kidsnmoms_only_tees
Make a custom shirt at zazzle.com - this cute little geek baby is adorable! I lvoe being a geek!

No comments:

Post a Comment