Friday, April 2, 2010

DizzyDebbie

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I’m a military brat and retired military wife, so I’ve lived and traveled all over the world. I’ve spent 9 years total in Asian alone.

2 I am a grandmother to four beautiful children, who inspired me all the time.

3 I am a big time cat lover, my kitties are my babies, what they want, they get!! Did I mention they are spoiled rotten?

4 My favorite place in the world is Germany. Every little girl’s fantasy of being a Princess feels like it becomes a reality, when she steps foot inside a castle. It’s a girl thing.

5 I’m really not Dizzy.


How/When did you find Zazzle?

Zazzle wasn’t my first POD shop, I actually started out at another POD (the same one it seems everyone else used to be at) I wasn’t real happy with the cost of the premium shops and the lack of editing tools at my first POD, so I went in search of a new one. I stumbled onto Zazzle in the spring of 2008, moved over, before the huge rush of other shop keepers, and I’ve never regretted it or ever looked back.

What program do you use to create your designs?


I’m cheap, as of right now I only use freebie programs, Gimp, and ACD Photo Editor. Eventually I’ll break down and spend the money to get Illustrator.

What is the best advice you ever got when you were starting out on Zazzle?


Make sure you give the customer the option to customize everything. Even your shop logo or name should not be locked down; it could lose you a sale.

If you could put 1 design on a billboard in Time Square NYC - which would you choose and why?


Well if it couldn’t be my shop logo and website address it would have to be-
Panic Button button
Panic Button by DizzyDebbie
Shop for a button at zazzle.com


Just because I’d want to see how many people would try to climb the billboard to press the button. No deep meaningful design, just something fun people would notice. It was actually designed for a groom to wear, under his tux jacket.

If you had to choose 1 design from any shop that is not yours to give as a mothers day gift to someone special - what would you choose and why?

Ever since my mother moved in with my husband and myself a year ago, my cats always gravitate to her living area and her favorite chair. She’s endlessly fussing at the cats to move over so she can sit. She loves it though; she is also a huge cat lover.



Please list your stores:

Dizzy Debbie

The Card Store
Royal Coffer


Pick 3 products to be featured








Editors Picks:
For every princess out there - my other car is a pumpkin


This tulip it really pretty - i love tulips so my eye went right to this card when i saw it!!


Real men use duct tape - but only women know how to remove it - isn't that the truth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment