Thursday, April 8, 2010

HeartMade Designs / myhmdesigns

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 - I am an oxymoron! I have a pretty severe anxiety disorder ( long story ) , BUT I love to take on new adventures. Change should scare the tar out of me, yet the thought of it excites me. Don't figure?

2 - I would like to take voice lessons. Not to be a famous singer, but just to be able to belt out my favorite songs with confidence. (Don't tell anyone!)

3 - I grew up around a variety of arts from musical to lapidary. I can write poetry, paint (kinda), craft leather, sew, crochet, make jewelry, and various other things. I used to have my own lucrative jewelry business. I am passionate about photography, especially florals!

4 - I used to rock climb a lot and miss it! And, at one time, I used to be a pretty fantastic pool player!

5 - I have been married for more than half my life to my hero. I have two only children - a boy and a girl fourteen years apart! One's in college, the other starts kindergarten this fall. It's so fun at my house right now. lol

How and when did you find zazzle? I was familiar with the other unnamed POD. In a news article about them, Zazzle was mentioned. I was curious and checked it out. That was in the later part of 2008 - been here ever since and lovin' it!

If you could give every new shopkeeper 1 piece of advice what would you tell them? Be consistent & steady. Work on your shop each day. Learn from others but be true to your own style. Oops - is that more than one?

Do you have any formal art or computer training? I have zero formal training in anything! lol I learn a lot from hands-on trial & error. Plus, there are tutorials and great advice here on Zazzle and the web.

If you were abducted by aliens and knew you would have to wear the same shirt for the rest of your life - which one from your store would you want it to be?


If you spilled coffee on your mouse pad and needed to replace it with a mousepad NOT from your store, which would you choose and why? Oh, how sad! I love my mousepad! I'd pick this one. When I first discovered this artist, his style blew my mind. And, I believe, he is self-taught.
Island Time Mousepad mousepad
Island Time Mousepad by digitalblasphemy
View all other mousemats available on zazzle


List your shops:

myhmdesigns
myhmdbridal
myhmdbaby
Buttercup Designs
jjsdesigns

Pick three designs to be featured:







Editors Picks





No comments:

Post a Comment