Tuesday, April 27, 2010

romanceworks

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I’m a commercial artist and my work is licensed

2 I adore painting nature, especially endangered species and custom pet paintings.

3 I lost my soul mate 4 years ago and creating art has kept my spirit alive and is helping me to heal.

4 I live in the middle of a forest on top of a mountain and am inspired by the beauty of my surroundings.

5 I have a website at www.romanceworks.com, where I sell Fine Art Prints, ArtCards, 3D products, and The Mountain T-shirts with my designs.

What programs do you use to make your designs?

Photoshop CS, Poser.

How has zazzle changed your life/lifestyle?
I am enjoying seeing my art on specialty items and being a part of a product-oriented community and I'm inspired to work many hours a day to create my store.

What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle?

Focus on quality instead of quantity and create products I would love to own.

If you had to pick a birthday card for someone, from any shop that is NOT yours, which would you pick and why?


I would pick “Life Goes On” by one of my favorite Zazzle artists, Kyoko Yamaji, because it celebrates the joy and beauty of life, which can be had at any age.


If you were abducted by aliens and knew you would have to wear the same shirt for the rest of your life - which one from your store would you want it to be?

LOL! I only have one T-shirt design in my store right now, which I created to celebrate Earth Day. It is called ‘What Does Green Mean’, and it says it all.


List your shops:
romanceworks's Store at Zazzle

Pick three designs to be featured:


Wolf Spirit Art Poster


Lilacs Of Love Art Poster
Lilacs Of Love Art Poster print
Lilacs Of Love Art Poster by romanceworks
See all the other art at zazzle.com


Siberian Husky Mousepad


Editors Picks




No comments:

Post a Comment