Wednesday, April 21, 2010

JC Phoenix Cards and More

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I love Vintage images, especially from the Art Deco period. My Grandmother was a Flapper and if I'd been alive then, I'd be one too!

2 I live in Vermont with my rescued Siamese cat Simon and his four rescued pet mice...Sgt. Pepper, Goldy, Simone, and Blaze.

3 I work with animals in my non zazzle life and they inspire me every day

4 I spend hours scouring the net to find that one special public domain image and get pathetically excited when I find it. Then I do it all over again the next day.

5 Other than Zazzle and my animals, I find my joy in my three guitars, especially the Fender 12 string I finally got this year!

What programs do you use to make your designs?
I use Corel Paint Shop Pro for all of my images, whether I am creating a new one or enhancing and repairing a vintage print.

How and when did you find zazzle?
A friend told me about Zazzle around Christmas time and instilled Zazzle Fever in me. I'm very grateful!

What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle?

I'm still amazed at the level of kindness and generosity I have found here. The one piece of advice that I replay in my mind is to not give up...that it will happen...just keep on.

If you could have 1 design on a billboard in Times Square NYC for 1 hour what would it be?
It would be my Bubble Trouble design, partly because it is the first design I ever made myself, and also because I think it would make people happy.


If you were shopping for a new T shirt and had to choose from someone else's zazzle shop which product would you buy and why?

I would choose October Moon's Classy and Fabulous Tee. I have fallen in love with this cat's face...not to mention the hat!:


List your shops:

JC Phoenix
JC Phoenix Two



Pick three designs to be featured:

The Cool Cats card:


Feathered Showgirl card:


Crime Scene Keds:


Editors Picks

I Want My Mama keychain keychain
I Want My Mama keychain by jcphoenix
Browse other Animal Keychains - i dont know if he is cute or scarey


Mermaids Mousepad mousepad
Mermaids Mousepad by jcphoenixtwo
View other Mermaid Mousepads I love the blues - it would match my eyes


Cerise edged Flower card
Cerise edged Flower by jcphoenixtwo
More Flower Cards it is so pretty and simple i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment