Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bebop's Place

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 After 30 years working in a library, I have retired and am now devoting my time to communing with the natural world. I am attempting to reflect what I see through my photography.

2 I am a passionate gardener with extensive flower and vegetable gardens.

3 I live in the hills of upstate New York and spend lots of time roaming the woods.

4 My grandfather and father were both professional photographers. I like to say "I was born in a darkroom".

5 I love to read books and watch films. Good cinematography thrills me!

How and when did you find zazzle?

I have belonged to a photo website of amateur photographers for two years. Several of the members are in Zazzle and told me about it.

Do you have any formal art or computer training?


No.

If you were watching TV and saw an actor in a sitcom wearing your shirt what would you do?


Laugh myself silly! Seriously, though, I would just be very proud. I love my products and want to share them.

What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle?

Well, I am very new to this so I'm not sure if this will turn out to be the best advise, but everyone says to take the time to put in lots of keywords and accurate, eye-catching descriptions.

If you spilled coffee on your mouse pad and needed to replace it with a mouse pad NOT from your store, which would you choose and why?

I really love "Wizard's Garden" mousepad from Pariseau's Market. It is colorful, whimsical and makes me smile.


List your shops:

bebops's Store at Zazzle

Pick three designs to be featured:

1. Blank card: "Thalia" She is my favorite narcissus. I tried to capture her delicate essence with this photograph.
Thalia card
Thalia by Bebops
Create a picture note card onine with zazzle



2. Mousepad: "Cayuga Lake Sunset" I was sitting on the shore of the lake as night came on and tried to capture this moment.
Cayuga Lake Sunset mousepad
Cayuga Lake Sunset by Bebops
Create your own mousemats with zazzle.com



3. Poster: "Let's Make Soup" I got inspired while making vegetable soup!


Editors Picks:

Alstroemeria Mousepad mousepad
Alstroemeria Mousepad by Bebops
Shop other custom mousepads available on zazzle- I just LOVE the bright bold colors


Winter Day card
Winter Day by Bebops
See other Horse Cards - what a stunning shot!!


Country church stamp
Country church by Bebops
Make custom postage stamps at zazzle - i love old buildings - they are so full of history - image who may have walked through those doors at some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment