Wednesday, March 31, 2010

artladymanor

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you
1 I've always loved to draw and do arts and crafts projects.
2 I have a degree in Graphic Communication and work full time as a digital designer for a large corporation.
3 Besides zazzle, I also have a shop at www.artladymanor.etsy.com, where I turn photos into works of art using Photoshop and my wacom pen and tablet. I offer 3 styles: black and white portrait drawings, watercolors and silhouettes.
4 My best freelance job, via etsy, was designing Christmas cards for the manager of the Philadelphia Phillies the year that they won the World Series.
5 My favorite products to make on zazzle are kids birthday shirts and invitations.

What brought you to zazzle and how long have you been there?
I joined an online pregnancy/mom's group while pregnant with my first child. When our children were about 9 months old, some of us decided to meet in person and I designed t-shirts for our event. It was then that I learned about POD sites like Zazzle.com. After that, I often got requests for kids t-shirt designs and discovered I could sell those designs on Zazzle and have been a shopkeeper since 2007. However, it wasn't until 2008 that I realized that I could make some real money on zazzle when one of my t-shirts I created for the presidential elections started selling like crazy.

What is the best advice you have ever received about zazzle/your store?
Keep adding as many designs as you can and don't eliminate old ones because the more you have in your shop, the more people will shop around and buy.

If you were walking down the street and saw a stranger with one of your designs - which one would you want it be and why?
This was a design request by a friend from my mom's group that ended up being one of my top selling t-shirt design during the 2008 presidential elections and so it would be neat to actually see someone wearing it.


Choose 1 product from someone else's store you would love to receive for your next birthday
I love Ancient Egyptian culture and their use of color. I like this design because it is a subtle design yet with lots of color.



What are your store(s)?

ArtLadyManor


Pick 3 Items to have featured








Editors 3 picks

I adore these little it's a boy stamps - It's a girl is also available!


I love this pretty little dragonfly bag.


These little cards are perfect for a kids Train themed birthday party! what little boy doesn't love trains!

No comments:

Post a Comment