Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shopaholic Chick

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Shopaholic Chick
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Wordpress
  • Self Hosted Wordpress
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Groups
  • Twitter
  • Plurk
  • Posterous
  • AOL/AIM
  • MSN Messenger
  • Yahoo Messenger
  • Delicious
  • Squidoo
  • POD4U forums
  • T-Shirtforums
  • Yahoo groups
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part Time income I would like to be a full time income
Where are you from? *
USA
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
1. I love to travel

2. I am always freezing cold

3. I have degrees in Criminal Justice & History
Do you prefer to work: *
Depends on my mood
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
http://www.zazzle.com/attitude_tshirt-235605602641798355

This shirt was my first sale back in 2005 - when i only had about 3 designs up on POD's and it sold within 24 hours....it still sells occasionally but either way i just love it...it reads "I do not have an attitude problem...I have an attitude i just don't find it to be a problem"
List your shops: *

Shopaholic Chick
Dragons Lair
Say I Love You
Alien Nation
Witches Wardrobe
Graduation Station
Binderific
Kiki Kitty
Edibility
Peace People
Same Sex Marriage
Triple Goddess
Anime Nation
What If...
Occupation Station
Just Sports
Addicted to
B is for Birds
Chasing the Gnome
Kooblees
Left Handed Cards
That's My Baby
Clown Town
From Santa's Desk



Want to know how we made this work? Checkout Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment