Sunday, February 13, 2011

AlongThoseLines

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
AlongThoseLines
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • AOL/AIM
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part time income
Where are you from? *
originally?...N'awlins, baby.
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paper Check
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
...spent 20 years in the cosmetic industry and was the National Makeup Artist for several of them.

...loves cliche' and idiom.

...frequently finds BIG inspiration in dreams from last night.
Do you prefer to work: *
Doesn't matter when I get in the zone bombs could be going off...
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
favorite design thus far would have to be "unfathomable potential" - a design that came to me in a dream. I find it inspires me, and keeps me focused, and am DELIGHTED that so many others have shared that it does the same for them. I've put it on MANY products - but, this link will take you to the poster:
http://www.zazzle.com/potential_poster-228559419857219032?print_width=14&print_height=11
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment