Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LivingLife

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
LivingLife
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • Linkedin
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Squidoo
  • Other Forums
  • Other Soacial Networking Site
  • Other Blog
Is zazzle for you... *
A Full time income
Where are you from? *
Tampa, Florida, USA
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
Love to sing, although I probably wouldn't get too far on American idol!

Love to cook, although I almost never follow the original recipe. Some of my best meals were nothing like the original recipe.

I love getting out in nature with my camera shooting for hours on hours. I am totally in my element there.
Do you prefer to work: *
Depends on my mood
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *

http://www.zazzle.com/lord_is_my_strength_psalm_73_26_poster-228906538671377196

Oh, my! That is a very hard thing to do. But I guess if I had to choose one that summarizes my life, it would be my products with this thick rusted chain on a post. The scripture Psalm 73:26 says that "My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." I know that no matter what is going on in my life, good or bad, God is there with me. He lifts me up when I am down, rejoices with me when I am happy, and carries me through all the hard times. Without my God, without my faith, I would be nothing.

List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment