Monday, February 28, 2011

ElaineJHillson

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
ElaineJHillson
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Wordpress
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • Twitter
  • Flicker
  • StumbleUpon
  • Squidoo
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part Time income I would like to be a full time income
Where are you from? *
Lampeter, Wales, UK
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
I make chainmaille dragons.
I like taking llamas for walks.
I love reading and at the moment I am working my way through the Volsunga saga.
Do you prefer to work: *
With my favorite music playing
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
My favourite product at the moment is a card featuring one of my Maine Coon cats with some pink carnations.
I was trying to shoot some still life photos and Adara kept getting in the way. (She had slipped into the studio).
Then I just watched her and suddenly this shot appeared. I like the simplicity of the moment which allowed me to capture her exploring something new.
It also helps to remind me to keep my eyes and mind open to the unexpected.

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/cat_and_flower_card-137192675120349668
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment