Friday, February 4, 2011

Star Stream Design

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Star Stream Design
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • Facebook Groups
  • Linkedin
  • Twitter
  • Posterous
  • Friendster
  • StumbleUpon
  • Squidoo
  • Other Blog
Is zazzle for you... *
A Full time income
Where are you from? *
New Jersey
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
I have taken multitasking to an artform.
I am extremely double jointed.
I am a reality TV show junkie.
Do you prefer to work: *
Depends on my mood
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
http://www.zazzle.com/fresh_bamboo_massage_therapy_business_card-240335902408538983

This is a business card that developed from a corporate identity project I created for a friend years ago. She rejected it because she wanted a ballet dancer instead of something related to her field of massage therapy. I've always like the logo and was happy to give the image a second life. This card has subsequently become one of the top sellers in my business store.
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment