Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Marianaewa

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Marianaewa
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • Facebook Groups
  • Twitter
  • Other Forums
Is zazzle for you... *
A hobby
Where are you from? *
Hassela, Sweden
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
Im a horse and cat lover.
My favorite food are pasta.
My favorite colour is many but first (for now) is lilac.
Do you prefer to work: *
Doesn't matter when I get in the zone bombs could be going off...
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
http://www.zazzle.com/smile_postcard-239327727383591886 This is my old horse (20 year) and I was with him the day he was born. He is my best friend and he still are at my farm. He love to kisses. I love the postcards on Zazzle because if you dont have so much money you could buy several postcard and frame them and hang them on the wall. It looks beautiful with so many small pictures on the wall.
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment