Saturday, February 12, 2011

Studio Mialon

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Studio Mialon
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • MSN Live
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • Facebook Groups
  • MSN Live
  • Twitter
  • MSN Messenger
  • Flicker
  • Squidoo
Is zazzle for you... *
A hobby
Where are you from? *
Iceland, but I now live in Sweden
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Not yet but i am planning to
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
I speak Icelandic, Swedish and English
I´ve got 4 children
I hate housework
Do you prefer to work: *
In complete silence
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
http://www.zazzle.com/blow_mousepad-144025956468154189

I´ve got many favorites in my shop often because of the great memories from taking the photos. The one I picked now is a mousepad with my little boy´s lips when he blows soap bubbles. I smile every time I see this photo.
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment