Saturday, February 5, 2011

CapturedbyKC

Your Name - or Shop Name - This will appear as your blog post title *
CapturedbyKC
What advice that you received as a shopkeeper or learned from trial and error - would you like to pass on to someone else? *

Always to be sure that you have added your designs to every product that it will look good on. If you don't do this, you can sorely hurt yourself by limiting the amount of products a customer can order that particular design on. Also, use keywords that describe your design...not your product. And when you are thinking of keywords, thinking of short phrases that are relevant to your design work well too. Always try to think like a customer when you are publishing a product. Promote any way you can as well as get friendly(communicate) with other zazzlers in the forums. The biggest and best advice of all is, if you believe in your work...NEVER GIVE UP!

How often do you add new products or designs? *
Every day
If you came into $100,000 tomorrow what would you do with it? *
First off, I believe I would donate to a reputable charity as well as to Anchor Within Us, Inc (the ministry I work with that is currently in development). Secondly, I would probably do a bit of promotion for my store and try to extend it in to local retails. Then I am almost sure that anything else that was left would be used for my family. At least that is the way I picture it lol, but one never knows how anything plays out until it happens :)
What is the last product you added to your store? *
What would you do if you saw an actor on TV wearing one of your shirts, or one of your products on the set of a popular Tv show or movie? *
I would probably scream and then call everyone I know! I would also be sure to find any video clips, movie scenes, or episode clips, etc from said tv segment and post it everywhere I can for promotion. I couldn't even imagine one of my products being on television but I am sure that if it happened, I would be nothing but ecstatic.
Do you have any formal art or computer training? *
No, I taught myself
What programs do you use to create your designs? What do you like about them? *
I use a vast array of different programs. It just depends on what type of design I am trying to create. I have used and still use Inkscape, tiera-zon, Apophysis, Agony, Photoshop(an older version), and others I can't remember. I enjoy meddling with new and different types of programs. I think there is nothing wrong with staying with one and being comfortable but I prefer to expand into the unknown and learn new things.
Other than your own shop(s) - what 1 shop on zazzle created by someone else, is your absolute favorite? *
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment