Sunday, February 20, 2011

CapturedbyKC

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
CapturedbyKC
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Myspace
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • YouTube
  • AOL/AIM
  • Flicker
  • StumbleUpon
  • Squidoo
  • Other Forums
Is zazzle for you... *
A hobby
Where are you from? *
NC
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Not yet but i am planning to
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paper Check
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
The mountains are my absolute favorite place to go, even if its for a short time. I am the proud owner of an American Pit-bull/Boxer mix breed pup and she is the sweetest thing in the world. I am a self-taught yet aspiring poet, singer, and digital artist...yeah I have big dreams lol.
Do you prefer to work: *
Doesn't matter when I get in the zone bombs could be going off...
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
http://www.zazzle.com/abstract_floral_print-228756251663558868?gl=capturedbyKC&print_width=22.5&print_height=15&rf=238383299695996369 It would have to be my Abstract Flora Print. This design was one of the first digital creations I ever made. I just love it! I have always told my husband that one day I am going to order it, frame it, and hang it on our wall. I find it interesting and unique. I think it stands out most to me because it is a reminder of how far I have come and how there are no limits in the world of creativity.
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment