Thursday, February 10, 2011

Noteable Expressions

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Noteable Expressions
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Zblogs
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • Facebook Groups
  • Twitter
  • Posterous
  • Squidoo
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part Time income I would like to be a full time income
Where are you from? *
Michigan
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my own store only
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
Special Talents: hmm... I can roll my tongue - does that count? :P

I love hanging out with my family - we are all kinda crazy.

I'm a WoW nerd... girls really DO play! (I'm actually a guild leader and have 4 toons maxed out and ready to raid the new content!)
Do you prefer to work: *
Doesn't matter when I get in the zone bombs could be going off...
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *

http://www.zazzle.com/diamond_valance_in_black_and_aqua_invitation-161379300023988570

This wedding invitation suite has a beautiful traditional valance but with a very modern touch. The background for the invitation is white with a black valance look accented with black and aqua diamonds. This design has invitations, save the date cards, response cards, response postcards, website cards, table number cards, thank you cards, envelope seals, and programs.

I'm partial to this design because it was the first time I realized that I 'really' love diamond shapes - sounds silly, but it was kinda of an "a-ha" moment for me!

List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment