Sunday, February 6, 2011

jfarrell12

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
jfarrell12
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • MSN Live
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • Facebook Groups
  • Linkedin
  • Twitter
  • MSN Messenger
  • Squidoo
  • Yahoo groups
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part Time income I would like to be a full time income
Where are you from? *
Chicago, Il
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paper Check
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
IM a Cancer/Leo cusp with an all Leo heart who is also a Fire Dragon in Chinese Astrolgy, I think this combo gives me super powers.

I've worn my hair in a mohawk more than once and rocked it like it was hot!

I work in the video game industry making graphics for the video games our kids & husbands play. It's a tough job but some broads gotta do it ;)

Do you prefer to work: *
With the TV on in the background
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
http://www.zazzle.com/tattoo_urban_muerte_day_of_the_dead_mousepad-144252506009433802

My FAV product is my Muerte Day of the Dead Skull design. Its completely original and the colors are so stunning. Not only do I love it on paper, but my husband got it as a tattoo on his leg. Its just a great symbol of not only a culture but of tattoos as well and how beautiful both are. I guess it makes my soul speak, which is good :)
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment