Monday, February 7, 2011

Western Spirit Designs

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Western Spirit Designs
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Myspace
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Groups
  • MSN Live
  • Linkedin
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Yahoo Messenger
  • Squidoo
  • Yahoo Profiles
  • T-Shirtforums
  • Other Soacial Networking Site
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part Time income I would like to be a full time income
Where are you from? *
Washington State
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
Both - some shops pay each way
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
1. I'm a member of "The Indie Exhibit", a group of artists and craftspeople who provide gift bags for celebrities at awards shows.
2. I'm really just a cowgirl "wannabe".
3. I'm a "sensitive"... I sense things (and know some things) before they happen.
Do you prefer to work: *
Doesn't matter when I get in the zone bombs could be going off...
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
"The Conversation" Angel Poster Print.

It's the image of an angel in a conversation with God, who is represented as a bright ball of light. You can find it here: http://www.zazzle.com/the_conversation_angel_print-228091670968044760

It holds special meaning for me. I had just finished this piece and uploaded it to Zazzle, when I got word my Dad had passed away. The following week I won an award for it. It is dedicated to my Dad.
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment