Saturday, February 26, 2011

TheHopefulRomatic

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
TheHopefulRomatic
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Yahoo Messenger
  • Other Sharing sites
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part Time income I would like to be a full time income
Where are you from? *
California
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
1. I want to move to Europe one day. I used to live in France and I want to go back. I want to photograph the architecture there.

2. I lived a real "not without my daughter" story.

3. I have 2 very large rats as pets. They are so funny. I love rats.
Do you prefer to work: *
Depends on my mood
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
http://www.zazzle.com/gothic_cathedral_forgive_me_my_sins_mousepad-144381904564962681

This is a cathedral I photographed in France and added blood splatters to. It is my favorite photo and I have a large version of this hanging in my living room. I like it because it reflects my feelings over instances in my life, and I love the moody looks it gives especially at Halloween. It's awesome.
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment