Friday, February 18, 2011

Redneck Hillbillies

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Redneck Hillbillies
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Wordpress
  • Facebook Pages
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Squidoo
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part Time income I would like to be a full time income
Where are you from? *
British Columbia, Canada
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my own store only
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
I am a Brewmaster - I cook beer for thirsty folks like myself at a U-Brew facility.

I am allergic to peanut butter. All nuts and seeds actually.

I have two dogs, named RED and BLUE.
Do you prefer to work: *
Doesn't matter when I get in the zone bombs could be going off...
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
http://www.zazzle.com/stitched_look_redneck_flag_add_your_initials_speckcase-176054931407714231

This redneck iphone case appears to be embroidered, with detailed threads and yarns stitched in different directions to create the rebel Confederate flag design. It's my favorite because it's different and unusual, and gives the typical skin a whole new textured look. It's also completely customizeable with your own initials in stitch like lettering to suit, so each one will be unique.
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment