Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Photogenic Designs

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Photogenic Designs
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Twitter
  • Flicker
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part time income
Where are you from? *
Taiwan
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Not yet but i am planning to
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
I'm almost 60, but still like to learn and experience new things, so I started a Zazzle store.

I'm a family man, I have nine kids.

I was a photographer in my student days, then rediscovered photography five years ago, and been having loads of fun.
Do you prefer to work: *
In complete silence
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
http://www.zazzle.com/i_love_taiwan_flag_hat-148271518682115692

It's a trucker hat with the flag of Taiwan and the words "I love Taiwan", I hope folks who visited this wonderful place will get one, so the world will learn more about this lovely island and its lovely people. People who actually came to Taiwan often call it the most underrated travel destination in Asia.
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment