Thursday, February 3, 2011

Molly Sky Designs

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Molly Sky Designs
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part Time income I would like to be a full time income
Where are you from? *
Originally from the UK
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my own store only
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
I have 3 dogs and 4 cats - all rescued.
I love cheese and banana sandwiches.
I live in a small village in rural Spain.
Do you prefer to work: *
Depends on my mood
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
http://www.zazzle.com/cute_children_pets_playing_in_the_park_colorful_speckcase-176412457705682539?gl=Molly_Sky

I love the iPad cases, and this illustration is my favorite one - it took me forever to do but it was a lot of fun. I'm really pleased with how it turned out and love the colors and the summery feeling it gives me. If only I had an iPad!!
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment