Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Superstarbing

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Superstarbing
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Wordpress
  • Self Hosted Wordpress
  • Zblogs
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • Twitter
  • Posterous
  • Yahoo Messenger
  • StumbleUpon
  • Squidoo
  • Other Forums
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part Time income I would like to be a full time income
Where are you from? *
Michigan but living in Arkansas now
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paper Check
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
*When I was in high school, I played Veruca Salt in our drama department's version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Some said that playing a brat didn't seem like much of a stretch for me. LOL
*My favorite color is turquoise. I use it all the time. My main Zazzle store, my website, in many of my designs.
*In college, my idea of fun "elective" courses were extra science courses and economics and political science classes.
Do you prefer to work: *
Depends on my mood
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
http://www.zazzle.com/nerdy_before_it_was_cool_womens_shirt-235166633441463815

This design is a new favorite. I made it more for myself than anything else. Surprisingly, it's becoming one of my more popular designs. Nerds of a feather, flock together, I suppose.
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment