Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SimpleTerms

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
SimpleTerms
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Twitter
  • Posterous
  • Squidoo
  • Other Blog
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part Time income I would like to be a full time income
Where are you from? *
MN
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
I have sold over 2,000 original works of art.

I paint pretty much every day.

All of my favorite people are dogs.
Do you prefer to work: *
In complete silence
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
http://www.zazzle.com/your_inner_weasel_daily_art_fun_unique_painting_card-137053920349178884

My favorite product changes often, but I have loved this card for a long time, it just makes me happy. We all have to make peace with our inner weasels, don't we?
List your shops: *


No comments:

Post a Comment