Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hand-Drawn

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Hand-Drawn
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • MSN Live
  • Facebook
  • MSN Live
  • YouTube
  • Flicker
  • Squidoo
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part Time income I would like to be a full time income
Where are you from? *
British Ex-Pat living in NY USA
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
As well as my sketches I also love to write, getting creative in my kitchen and spending time with my 3 kids.
Do you prefer to work: *
With my favorite music playing
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
wow now that's a question... seems I have a new fave every time I see my latest sketch on products... hmmm... my, We Gargoyles Three, sketch is definitely a constant fave of mine, cuter than the average monster, they look so happy together, and there doesn't seem to be a zazzle product that they don't look great on.

http://www.zazzle.com/we_gargoyles_three_ipad_case_speckcase-176621579130317317?gl=Lace9lives&rf=238258533174699475
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment