Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Big1011Guy

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Big1011Guy
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Wordpress
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • Facebook Groups
  • Linkedin
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Yahoo Messenger
  • StumbleUpon
  • Squidoo
  • Other Forums
Is zazzle for you... *
A hobby
Where are you from? *
Texas
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
I have a warped sense of humor.
I absolutely adore my (2)Chihuahua-Mix and (3) Chi-Weenie Babies
I enjoy Metal Detecting at the Beach for lost items when I am not Zazzling.
Do you prefer to work: *
With the TV on in the background
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
My favorite item is "You Can't Fix STUPID" Embroidered Cap and as to why I love it, well *it's pretty much self explanatory*

http://www.zazzle.com/you_cant_fix_stupid_embroidered_hat-233899763763919299
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment