Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ruxique / Ruxique’ Shop

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1. I’m Romanian

2. I love animals and nature. For me there are no ugly animals… well, even the ugliest looks at least cute to me.

3. I know the character of a person from the first sight… and I’ve never been wrong.

4. I hate liars, cheaters and snobs

5. 4 things are enough, so there is no number 5

How and when did you find zazzle?


I’m on Zazzle since 2005. Believe me or not, I simply don’t remember how I found about it! Too long time!

Do you have any formal art or computer training?


No, everything I know I learned by myself. I still learn or discover something new every day. When I was little, I wanted to become a painter but my parents didn’t let me go to the Art school… they said I’ll end up starving to death in a corner of a street, trying to sell my paintings hanged on a fence! So I studied Physics and Veterinary Medicine, but due to some events from my life, I ended up to be a self taught designer and web developer.

What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle?

To be patient and keep designing.

What would you say if you were introduced to a stranger and they were wearing one of your Tshirts?


AAAAA… Would be hard for me to say something with my jaw dropped LOL

If you had to pick a birthday card for someone, from any shop that is NOT yours, which would you pick and why?


This one:

I love Lisa’s art, her animal characters are the cutest possible!

List your shops:


ruxique's Store at Zazzle
ruxique_fantasy's Store at Zazzle

Pick three designs to be featured:

1.

2.

3.

editors picks



1 comment:

  1. I love Ruxique's work, she has a a wide variety of everything!

    ReplyDelete