Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Hundred Mugs ... or more

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 Retired professional competition photographer. (That means I shot for national pro photog comps... Won quite a few, too)
2 Loves Puns.
3 New creations often.
4 Have a very eclectic background, so my blue-collar stuff has a ring of authority...
5 Wife says I'm cute.

Do you have any formal art or computer training?
Yes.

If you had to pick a birthday card for someone, from any shop that is NOT yours, which would you pick and why?
Don't do birthdays, but if I did, I'd look in zazzle.com/juderm

What programs do you use to make your designs?
Bryce 3D, Poser, Photoshop.

What advice would you give a friend if they wanted to try zazzling?
"Giterdone."

If you were watching TV and saw an actor in a sitcom wearing your shirt/your poster or card was in the set what would you do?
Yell very loudly!

List your shops:
rbpahl's Store at Zazzle(A Hundred Mugs ... or more)

Pick three designs to be featured:





editor's picks



No comments:

Post a Comment