Saturday, May 1, 2010

Against Animal cruelty - Vegan Clothes & Accessories

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1. I like cooking

2. I'm a bit random sometimes

3. Addicted to Zazzle.

4. I donate all my earnings to animal charities

5. I can't think of 5 things

How and when did you find zazzle?

I find it after being referred to Spreadshirt and Cafepress, both of which weren't as good.

Do you have any formal art or computer training?

Only what I've done in my own time.

If you could give every new shopkeeper 1 piece of advice what would you tell them?

Be patient, don't be put off if you don't make sales right away.

If you were watching TV and saw an actor in a sitcom wearing your shirt/your card or poster was in the set what would you do?

I'd have a freakin' fit, of excitement of course.

If you could choose any gift for your birthday from any shop other than your own, which would you choose and why?

It's just clever and really well done.


List your shops:

aac_designs's Store at Zazzle

Pick three designs to be featured:


Hug, Don't Club T-shirt shirt
Hug, Don't Club T-shirt by AAC_Designs
Shop the t-shirts section of zazzle



editors picks



No comments:

Post a Comment