Sunday, May 2, 2010

kendog6

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you
1. Originally from Oxford, England - now residing in New york
2. I enjoy photography - it relaxes and centers me
3. I love to learn new things every day
4. I want to improve my designs as I go forward & learn more
5. I appreciate every single comment, vote, or (especially!) sale on any of my designs

How and when did you find zazzle? I first found out about Zazzle in a discussion on DPReview.com

Do you have any formal art or computer training?
No. What few abilities I have are self-taught and/or learned from others along the way.

What would you say if you were introduced to a stranger and they were
wearing on of your Tshirts?
"You really have incredibly good taste!"

If you could send any 1 pair of shoes from someone else's zazzle shop to a
3rd world country as a gift which would you choose and why?
- I just like this design!

What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle? To try and focus on quality over mere quantity.

List your shops:

kendog6's Store at Zazzle


Pick three designs to be featured:


Red Orchid stamp
Red Orchid by Kendog6
Make customized stamps at zazzle.com




Editors Picks


Coney Island Beach, NY postcard
Coney Island Beach, NY by Kendog6
See other Brooklyn Postcards I know it is fencing - but this design reminds me of the stories my grandfather used to tell about how he & his father were part of the crew who would lay down and take up the boardwalk in Atlantic City every year...greta memory and great image thanks!!


Brooklyn Bridge postcard
Brooklyn Bridge by Kendog6
Design Full color postcards at zazzle.com - i love this shot because it reminds me of several of my own - i love the lines of it - it is just so intriguing!


Rainflowers card
Rainflowers by Kendog6
Create note cards with zazzle.com - i just love how the color of the flowers pop from the image

No comments:

Post a Comment