Saturday, May 22, 2010

The miCHaEL DOdgE CoLLecTion

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I live and Work in Wisconsin and a direct descendant of Governor Dodge of Wisconsin

2 I desperately want to move somewhere warmer!

3 I feel better when a pencil is in my hand. It helps Me go to My "Happy Place"

4 I feel strongly about the well being of animals.

5 I feel strongly about having God in My life. I feel his hand is always on My shoulder.

How and when did you find zazzle? In the Beginnig of 2009 I was looking to make a gift for My Wife, Beth, and I found Zazzle. I shortly there after applied for a Copyright on drawings I had done over Twenty Years ago!

If you could send any 1 pair of shoes from someone else's zazzle shop to a 3rd world country as a gift which would you choose and why? I dont think It would matter which design I choose that would make a difference, except I would definately choose a HiTop! Maybe something in Red.

Do you have any formal art or computer training? None. The closest thing would be Art Classes In Oak Creek High School, in which I Failed every one of them because I didnt have patience to finish anything. (this is why I doodle) The only other training was from My parents who often on their free time would paint and draw. As for computer training, Um... none. I learned what I can by trial and error . Mostly Error. I'm Thankful I have IT friends that I can call.

What advice would you give a friend if they wanted to try zazzling? Dont Zazzle too late at night, other wise, There will be mistakes that You'll find the next morning. Kinda' like going out drinking and ...never mind. More importantly : HAVE FUN!

If you were watching TV and saw an actor in a sitcom wearing your shirt/your poster or card was in the set what would you do? It's funny You should ask. I'm working on this situation right now. My Niece is in the "Biz" and I'd love to see this happen.

List your shops
klaatuwi's Store at Zazzle
and
mikeds's Store at Zazzle
I recently started this which is exclusive to just Keds Shoe designs.

Pick three designs to be featured:


If Bunnies Had Dentures still makes me smile, even after the twenty years I first drew it.
If Bunnies Had Dentures card
If Bunnies Had Dentures by KLAATUWI
Shop for a different greeting card online at zazzle.com


Incident At Oz was just a self indulgent idea that has become a bestseller


Lunar Dog Park is My newest addition.
Lunar Dog Park card
Lunar Dog Park by KLAATUWI
Create a notecard online at zazzle.com


editors pick


No comments:

Post a Comment