Sunday, May 9, 2010

Joyce's Realism Fine Art

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1I have a passion for creating realism art

2 I love my life in the country and delight in depicting the beauty of it in my artwork.

3 I love God and thank Him for the talent He has blessed me with.

4 I'm a mother of five and grandmother of 13.

5 Finding Zazzle has been a highlight in my career as an artist/illustrator.

How and when did you find zazzle?


I was probably surfing the net for ways to market my artwork. I started in December, 2008.

If you could choose any gift for your birthday from any shop other than your own, which would you choose and why?


I would choose a mug with a beautiful image on it. I love coffee and I love getting new mugs!


Do you have any formal art or computer training?


I am a self-taught artist with no formal training.

What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle?


I think the best advice I received was to create lots and lots of products. It's such a huge marketplace that sometimes the only way to be noticed is if you have a very large number of products. I currently have around 6800 products and am aiming for 10,000.

What would you say if you were introduced to a stranger and they were wearing on of your Tshirts?

"Hey!! That's my artwork on your shirt!! I'm SO thrilled you liked it enough to buy it!!"

List your shops:

www.zazzle.com/joyart?rf=238666735725955039
I have three others but have been ignoring them and plan to close them. I find it much easier to have only one shop.

Pick three designs to be featured:



"THE HORSE TRAINER" in pencil, Poster by joyart
Shop other art available on Zazzle



editors picks



COW HEAD IN PENCIL: TIE tie
COW HEAD IN PENCIL: TIE by joyart
Browse more ties on Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment