Monday, May 3, 2010

Leapin2912 - Gito Land

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you:
1. I am absolutely addicted to drawing my Gito penguins. I draw them all the time, so whipping up the designs I make, to me, is like drinking water (unless you're trying to drink it, lying down).
2. My account name is not very spontaneous. I chose "Leapin2912" as my e-mail account probably 8 or more years ago because I'm born on "Leap Year Day" (Feb. 29), the day I was born on is the "29th," and my favorite two-digit number is "12." Leapin2912.
3. I'm actually 18. I'm graduating high school in May, and I am going off to college in the fall.
4. I started drawing Gito while I was sitting in my 7th grade pre-algebra class, thinking of a girl. It's ironic because I am going to go to school to be a math teacher, and Gito was created in a math class!
5. This isn't really about me, but all of my drawings, in some way, have a "double V" incorporated into them. It is a kind of signature. Don't ask because I won't tell! (Just kidding.)

Do you have any formal art or computer training?
I have always been savvy with computers and technologically advanced-type things. I can't say I was ever trained by anyone...

What programs do you use to make your designs?

Don't laugh at me! I have Photoshop. I know how to use Photoshop... However, I use "Paint" for all of my drawings. I prefer a more simplistic look.

What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle?

"Don't be discouraged." People who just start out on Zazzle don't usually get buyers right away, so don't stop creating, creating, creating!

If you were watching TV and saw an actor in a sitcom wearing your shirt/your poster or card was in the set what would you do?

I would most likely pass out... Then I would get back up, find the episode on the internet, and promote it on facebook, Youtube, and other sites. Celebrity endorsements = ka-ching!

If you could send any 1 pair of shoes from someone else's zazzle shop to a 3rd world country as a gift which would you choose and why?

I would choose this shoe because it brightens up any person's face. Just look at these adorable shoes!! And the shoe is for a kid because the kids need it the most!



List your shops: leapin2912's Store at Zazzle

Pick three designs to be featured:
Chef Gito Apron -
Chef Gito Apron apron
Chef Gito Apron by leapin2912
Many more apron designs on zazzle

Beach Gito Shirt -
Gito Front/Back Shirt (Comes in every color) - This one is blue.

editors picks


No comments:

Post a Comment