Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mind Design Grafx

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I grew up in historic Salem Massachusetts, city of the Witches. I've lived in the great state of New Hampshire for the last 20 years.

2 My favorite saying is "To Thine Own self Be True". I think it's important to be original and authentic.

3 I'm very committed to my work on Zazzle. I'm here for the long haul, regardless of the ups and down and bumps in the road.

4 I'm a grandfather. I ask my grandson what he thought everybody should know about me he said tell them "you're awesome".

5 There are definitely two sides to this coin. I'm a Gemini. I love creating fun happy art and dark mysterious art. They appeal to me equally.

Do you have any formal art or computer training?


Yes. I attended the New Hampshire Institute of art and studied, painting, drawing, photography and art history.

No formal computer (PC) training. What I know I taught myself, learning from others, trial and error and a lot of reading.

What programs do you use to make your designs?


Primarily I use Photoshop Elements 6, Ulead Photo Express (old program), Corel Painter Essentials 4 and Bamboo drawing tablet

What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle?


Wow! That is a tough question. I have received so much help and advise from the Zazzle community it's hard to pick just one thing. But I guess I would have to say "The Top Ten Mistakes Zazzlers Make". It gave me a lot of perspective when I was first starting out and help me avoid a LOT of mistakes.

What would you say if you were introduced to a stranger and they were wearing on of your T-shirts?


Cool shirt! What drew you pick that particular design? Oh, by the way, I designed it. Thanks for buying it.

If you had to pick a birthday card for someone, from any shop that is NOT yours, which would you pick and why?


Well that would depend on who's birthday it was for. If it were my birthday I'd pick
Because I love music and black and white art and this card really spoke to me, it's beautifully designed.

List your shops:
Mind Design Grafx
- A little bit of everything

Tattoo Teez - New shop in progress featuring my wife's tattoo style drawings


Pick three designs to be featured:

Urban Jungle Poster


Basketball Dreams T-shirts


Summer Vacation T-shirt

editors picks


YOU off my planet mousepad
YOU off my planet by MindDesignGrafx
View a different mousemat on zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment