Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kawaii Heaven & Fractal Majik

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I am a total and complete animal lover.

2 I am pagan, and proud of it.

3 I have the best niece and nephew ever!

4 I love to write as well as create graphics.

5 I started out creating pixel art.

Do you have any formal art or computer training? I am currently taking classes online for Computer Programming but everything I do artistic wise is all natural me!

If you had to pick a birthday card for someone, from any shop that is NOT yours, which would you pick and why?



This would have to go to my husband. I'm 8 years younger than him and it's just all too much fun to tease him about being old!

What programs do you use to make your designs?


I used a couple different programs. Mainly Paint Shop Pro but also Apophusis and Adobe Illustrator

What advice would you give a friend if they wanted to try zazzling?


Go to your site! ha ha or at the very least check out the forum. There are so many interesting posts, stickies and fellow Zazzlers that it really does help. You will learn so much and instead of doing everyting by trial and error you can learn from the same people who were already at your stage. You can never get too much information when starting out!

If you were watching TV and saw an actor in a sitcom wearing your shirt/your poster or card was in the set what would you do?


Before or after I wet myself in delight?

List your shops:


Kawaii Heaven at Zazzle

Fractal Majik's Store at Zazzle

Pick three designs to be featured:





editors picks

Cute Skull Stickers sticker
Cute Skull Stickers by sicara
Get a sticker online from zazzle

1 comment: