Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pamdora's place

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I have been an Artist ,A creative soul for as long as my 55 years


2 Have been at one time Jewelry designer ,Interior decorator,Graphic Artist , Photographer, Gardener. and now Grandma


3 I love seeing the small thing that make up the beauty of this world like the dew on a quite country road or the fog on a morning lake , the eyes of a cat!


4 To learn something new everyday , having a store on Zazzle challanges me this way!


5 How and when did you find zazzle? I found zazzle when I was on face book one day in January 2010!


Do you have any formal art or computer training?
yes both and my parents were also Artists


If you could give every new shopkeeper 1 piece of advice what would you tell them?
think out of the box than research and go to zazzle forums


If you could have 1 design on a billboard in Times Square NYC for 1 hour what would it be?
wow haven't made it yet ! ok Lighhouse or Quite County Road


List your shops:
pamdora's Store at Zazzle

Pick three designs to be featured:

COUNTRY ROAD STAMP stamp
COUNTRY ROAD STAMP by pamdora
View all other stamps at zazzle




editors picks
LAUNDRY DAY bag
LAUNDRY DAY by pamdora
Design bags on Zazzle


No comments:

Post a Comment