Thursday, May 27, 2010

fallen_angel_483

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I'm a passionate animal lover and have been a vegetarian since I was 13 years old

2 I love music but despite trying for the past 12 years I still can't play any song on my guitar without messing it up.

3 My favourite cartoon is The Moomins. I still watch it even though i'm 22. In fact I think the Groke from The Moomins inspired my love of all things gothic.

4 I once went on vacation to a little island off the coast of Scotland for 11 days. There was a population of less than 30 people living there and it was amazing!

5 I once went on a course where I learned to handle a false water cobra (not a true cobra but still a poisonous snake). So if anyone finds a Rattlesnake in London i'm the person to call.

How and when did you find zazzle?
I was hunting around for some merchandise for one of my favourite bands when I stumbled upon zazzle. I got off to a dodgy start but I got so addicted to it I wanted to share a little piece of my strange mind with the world. Zazzle has taught me so much.

Do you have any formal art or computer training? No, in fact being on zazzle has forced me to learn. I'm teaching myself to use design software. I got the worst marks for Art at school so I won't be doing any drawings or paintings anytime soon.

What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle? Erm I made a lot of mistakes before I got any advice, probably don't give up and if in doubt ask for advice thats what the forums are there for.

If you had to choose 1 product from your store(s) to be featured on a national ad campaign what would you choose? I think this one just because i'd like the humble sewer rat to get an image makeover.

If you could send any 1 pair of shoes from someone else's zazzle shop to a 3rd world country as a gift which would you choose and why?

red butterfly ferrets fairy shoe by strangeling because it's a beautiful design and has a fairytale element to it.

List your shops: just the 1 shop called natural beauty

Pick three designs to be featured:




editors pick


No comments:

Post a Comment