Friday, May 14, 2010

Dora Cruceru Designs

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I have studied art for 8 years ( 4 years of painting in fine arts high school and 4 years at the University of Art and Design in Cluj,Romania ).

2 I love old classic Hollywood movies . My favorite so far : How to Marry a Millionaire

3 Whenever I feel down I listen Whole Lotta Love from Led Zeppelin and then I look at cute hamster pictures on the internet

4 I love to read. I will read anything that falls into my hands from anthropology studies , The History of England , Umberto Eco to Jane Austen

5 I love to go out with my friends...especially to this little place near by where they serve awesome cosmopolitans

How and when did you find zazzle?


I found it mentioned in this article on the internet about selling art online http://emptyeasel.com/art-business-advice/selling-art-online/ about a moth ago .

What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle?


Advertise , advertise , advertise


If you were watching TV and saw an actor in a sitcom wearing your shirt/your poster or card was in the set what would you do?


I would jump up and down on the couch and the I would call my mom and say : see mom I told you I would be famous for my art someday !!! :)

If you could choose any gift for your birthday from any shop other than your own, which would you choose and why?


I would chose this one from KCGraphics store because I love love love vintage designs and classic cars



Do you have any formal art or computer training?


Yes . I am licensed in graphic design , film editing and history of art . I also studied painting in high school for 4 years .

List your shops:

doracruceru's Store at Zazzle

Pick three designs to be featured:


Squares Tshirt shirt
Squares Tshirt by doracruceru
Many more t-shirt designs available on zazzle



Editors Picks



Fish Birthday Party Invitation invitation
Fish Birthday Party Invitation by doracruceru
Shop for more invites on zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment