Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SjasisDesignSpace

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
SjasisDesignSpace
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
No
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Laptop Mac
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *

http://www.zazzle.com/sjasisdesignspace/entwined+hearts+gifts

One of my favorite Designs I've used in my store is a public domain design I found online, which I have christened "Entwined Hearts". Originally I put it on an ornament which became one of my best sellers over the past Christmas season - "Couple's First Christmas" - personalized with names and year. I also plan to use it to make a line of wedding invitations and related items. I like it because it's simple, yet different and bold. It's versatile and eye-catching, and works well on various products of different shapes and sizes. It also represents one of my favorite themes: love

What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Blogger/ Blogspot
  • Twitter
  • Stumbleupon
  • Facebook
  • Squidoo
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *
I am not a huge TV watcher, and since I'm not, I don't even know all the shows out there to even choose from, so I really have no idea what TV show I would want my products to be on. I guess it could be part of an infomercial, or online shopping show, such as QVC. Other than that I have no idea. And because I cannot submit this form without typing one hundred words in this box, I am just going to continue to fill this space until I reach one hundred words, so that I can submit the rest of the questions, for which I do have legitimate answers.
Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Early morning
  • Evening
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *
I am an avid photographer and belong to a small friendly photography site. The site owner is a long-time Zazzler and several other members have become interested in Zazzle over the years. I finally tried it this past summer and quickly became addicted! I had a good Christmas season and plan to keep at it, expanding my store and my product lines, perhaps creating dditional stores. I am hoping that it might become a viable source of additional income for my retirement!
I create images by... *
  • Photography
  • Designing them in the computer using rendering software
Please list your shop(s) url(s)


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my main Zazzle store, SjasisDesignSpace! I'm happy to update that I am now a ProSeller since February, and that I've since added two additional stores! Happy Zazzling!

    ReplyDelete