Sunday, May 6, 2012

Photo by Kirsi

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
Photo by Kirsi
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
Yes
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Desktop PC
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *
http://www.zazzle.com/standardbred_harness_horse_racing_calendar_2012-158710845281690996


trotting power horse image, not my best seller but I think it looks pretty cool and can be distributed in many ways. I love working with standardbred photos because they have been a huge part of my life for so long. I just love feeling passionate about everything I do and horses almost beg for the passion. I hope customers will feel the same way. I have sold many designs and all feedback has been really positive. That drives me on to design more and to try to express the love of horses the way I feel it. Just makes me feel good.
What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Blogger/ Blogspot
  • Twitter
  • Stumbleupon
  • Facebook
  • Facebook pages
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *
Kentucky Derby broadcast because well I sell horse stuff! I love showing everyone how awesomely beautiful horses are. This is more than a hobby for me, it is an outlet to show my love for horses and hopefully I've learned few design tips to make it something that you can look and say "wow". I could never duplicate the beauty of the nature but I hope I can capture some of it and share it with all the other nature lovers. My store is all about me and my designs and it is all I want to show to all of you!
Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Late morning
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *
No clue how I first found it prob searching online, the $$$ keeps me going! I always feel proud if someone buys something I created and I've been able to get stuff for my kids from the money this store made me. Just a no brainer I guess!
I create images by... *
  • Photography
  • Designing them in the computer using rendering software
Please list your shop(s) url(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment