Friday, May 4, 2012

Those cool animals

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
Those cool animals
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
No
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Laptop Mac
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *
http://www.zazzle.com/tan_o_saurus_rex_tshirt-235945201361767637'

I like how the blurred sun works on all the different colours, changing the image. And I had fun drawing a silly pun here (yes, the words came first with this one). Dinosaurs are always cool, of course, and so I was able to combine this with a relaxed summer image and the sense of danger and adventure. I even got a TBA for it (yes I am aware this doesn't mean anything. And I still dream that maybe, one day, somebody, somewhere, might like it enough to buy one.
Anyway, I like all of them in a way.
What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Blogger/ Blogspot
  • Stumbleupon
  • Personal webpage
  • Other Online sites
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *
I'd love to see my bat guinea pig featured on Futurama :-) It just fits perfectly to these crazy mutants and aliens.
http://www.zazzle.com/bat_guinea_pig_speckcase-176441007170588974
Maybe it could be a dark opponent to nibbler, or maybe it could magically help me to expand this answer to 100 words, because actually this is all I can say about the topic and I am only at 64 words now. I might add that I am not an expert as I don't ever watch TV (did I mention I am a deer?), but I will not give up and answer this question in 100 words.
Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Late morning
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *
I had a few drawings and wanted to make postcards, so I searched and found zazzle. Never had heard of it before.
Being a deer it was difficult to find someone who would not print on leaves (they don't last). Today, postcards are only a small part of what I create here with all the different products available.
I create images by... *
  • Hand drawing then photographing them into my computer
Please list your shop(s) url(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment