Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sand Creek Ventures

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
Sand Creek Ventures
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
No
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Laptop PC
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *

http://www.zazzle.com/rose_glow_ipod_case_mate_case-179710348871572127
I enjoy designing electronics cases, including iPhone, iPod, iPad, Blackberry, and laptop sleeves the most. It's the versatility in design that intrigues me, I think. I'm a fine artist by trade, and have found that many of my fine art works transfer very nicely to the various sizes of cases, and look stunning! Searching for that "perfect" design has led me to learn new software programs, and really stretch my graphic design capabilities, also. Computer created fractal designs can be dramatic, colorful, and especially appealing on electronics cases, and I feel that I have just "scratched the surface" of the design possibilities there. That excites me!

What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Blogger/ Blogspot
  • Stumbleupon
  • Facebook
  • Facebook pages
  • Squidoo
  • General forums
  • Personal webpage
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *

Good Morning America would be a great place this spring to showcase some of my wedding products, in particular this champagne roses wedding keepsake gift box. They often have special seasonal segments to showcase products in demand for special occasions, such as weddings. The beautiful roses and customizable text on this box make it appealing to the bride as a keepsake, or to guests looking for that special gift. These boxes are high quality, and the oak trim frames the old fashioned tinted photograph of the rose bouquet nicely. Any bride would love to have this gift box to commemorate her special day.
http://www.zazzle.com/champagne_roses_wedding_keepsake_gift_box-246660797114620244

Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Early morning
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *

I discovered Zazzle quite by accident when searching for a custom made shirt for a relative. Once there, I spent considerable time looking around at all the incredible designs and shops. Being an artist, I was especially intrigued by the possibilities for starting my own shop and seeing my own creations on-line and offered to the public. Once I started, I was hooked! I continue to "zazzle" because it provides a terrific outlet for my creativity, and complements my fine art business very nicely. I find that I look at everyday objects very differently now, always considering how a new zazzle design might evolve.

I create images by... *
  • Hand drawing then photographing them into my computer
  • Photography
  • Designing them in the computer using rendering software
  • Purchasing others art and editing it to suit my needs
Please list your shop(s) url(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment