Friday, May 18, 2012

Graphiking

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
Graphiking
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
Yes
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Laptop PC
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *

Definately this one!
http://www.zazzle.com/illustration_of_a_cute_round_creature_with_flowers_pet_bowl-215037689192907172

One day I've decided to experiment with basic geometrical figures. I wanted to see what I could do with them without changing the form too much. I fugured out that if I add some features a very cute creature could be born.
I actually spent a lot of time in finding the right color for the eyes but when I turned them green it felt just right.
And the flowers - well, what can I say: I love spring.

I find this image really cute and positive and it makes me smile every time i see it. The flowers are simple but beautiful and the creature is just to cute not to like.

What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Linkedin
  • Flicker
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *

Happy new year!!! coffee mug
http://www.zazzle.com/happy_new_year_mug-168640787169608426

I guess it would fit perfectly any New year show, be it a Morning or evening news, a talk or a stand-up show. I think that it would suit any hoster or a show guest .
It is joyful and shiny, very positive and very festive. New year decorations always fit not only New year and Christmas but also any other holiday wich requires happy and festive attributes.
The fact that its a coffee mug, it makes it very useful and visible to those inside and outside the studio. for sure eveeryone will enjoy the colorful design on this item.

Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Late morning
  • Evening
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *
I don't remember how I found it, actually.
But I loved the idea of being able express my creativity and share my illustrations with other people. I like creating illustrations but somehow it felt a bit of a waste to create without being able to show off or to share with others.
Zazzle definatelty provides such a chance.
I create images by... *
  • Hand drawing then scanning them into the computer
  • Designing them in the computer using rendering software
Please list your shop(s) url(s)
Welcome and have fun shopping :)
http://www.zazzle.com/graphiking

No comments:

Post a Comment