Saturday, May 26, 2012

Aviator Owl

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
Aviator Owl
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
No
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Laptop Mac
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *

http://www.zazzle.com/tree_decorating_aviator_owls_tshirt-235982743351751898

I love designing for TShirts, especially the Holiday collection because I love the holidays. It cheers me up just to think about it and I hope my designs can bring the same kind of joy. This design in particular has all five owls gathered around the tree, much like my own family (and I assume other families as well) at Christmas. I love that each character gets its own unique personality and that gets to shine through the design. It makes me smile to see all five owls working together to create something worth their while: a fun family tree.

What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Blogger/ Blogspot
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Squidoo
  • YouTube
  • Niche specific forums
  • Personal webpage
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *
http://www.zazzle.com/aviator_owl_pink_ribbon_poster-228156654509574694

I'd love to have my item on the Ellen Degeneres show because she is such an advocate for inspirational things. My item is one of my Fight for the Cure posters, in which half of the proceeds go directly into the cause it supports (in this case, cancer awareness). I have a few items like this that support causes and I love them so much because I feel like I have the ability to help and make a difference. I think the Ellen show would be great for them because Ellen is good at making a huge impact with things like this.
Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Early morning
  • Evening
  • Night
  • Late night
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *
I found Zazzle on a Google search for "print on demand" or something. I can't really remember exactly. I love the freedom I have with designing and that I get my own shop for free. I keep at it because it allows me to store organize all of my designs so well, because right now I don't get very much income from it. I love the feeling I get when someone purchases something from overseas because it makes me feel really international. I always think, "wow, I designed something that someone halfway across the world found joy in. That's really cool."
I create images by... *
  • Hand drawing then scanning them into the computer
  • Hand drawing then photographing them into my computer
  • Designing them in the computer using rendering software
  • Drawing them in the computer in an art program
Please list your shop(s) url(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment