Monday, May 14, 2012

Zandiepants Zazzles

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
Zandiepants Zazzles
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
No
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Desktop Mac
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *

http://www.zazzle.com/vintage_heart_lock_with_polka_dots_card-137925987641593246

I love it when I come up with an idea and while I'm drawing for that I end up with something entirely different. That is what happened with this heart. I was trying to make a design with a poem I wrote some years ago about love (best subject ever!) I sketched a lot of things that would fit the poem. This heart lock was one of them but didn't fit in with the design for the poem.
I did really like how this heart turned out, so I decided to use if for my 'Shabby Chic' series that I was making at the time. I love polkadots and the torn paper look so to me it seemed like a perfect combination.
It might not be a bestseller, or my best design but I love it anyway!

What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Blogger/ Blogspot
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Facebook pages
  • Other Online sites
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *

I'm Dutch (so forgive me for my not so perfect English) and even though I spend a lot of time in Denmark I love watching 1 particular Dutch show; De Wereld Draait Door (the world keeps spinning). It's a semi fast paced news related show that also shows some art, music, book reviews etc. The host and guests sit around a table with some drinks. I would love to see them drinking coffee from one of my mugs or have a new Zazzle teapot or candy jars on the table.
Not only would it make me very proud but it would be great if it would lead to some more Zazzle exposure in The Netherlands as people have huge question marks in their eyes when I tell them what I do.

http://www.zazzle.com/stylized_flowers_in_various_colors_specialty_mug-183100819221391420

Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Late afternoon
  • Evening
  • Night
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *
I found link to Zazzle in a forum of a microstock site and checked it out, loved it and opened a store right away. Then I spend hours going through the Zazzle forums trying to make sense of it all. After that came a period of trial and error (that will last forever I'm afraid lol), I love seeing my designs on products and it gives a major boost every time something sells. I'm hooked!
I create images by... *
  • Hand drawing then scanning them into the computer
  • Hand drawing then photographing them into my computer
  • Drawing them in the computer in an art program
Please list your shop(s) url(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment